- coding rounds — not as hard as the 2011 FB interview — regex problem
- Eric gave positive feedback to confirm my success but perhaps other candidates did even better
- No miscommunication as happened in the VersionedDict.
- 2nd Indeed interviewers failed me even though I “completed” it. Pregnant interviewer may follow suit.
- data structure is fundamental to all the problems today.
- SDI — was still my weakness but I think I did slightly better this time
- Career round — played to my advantage as I have multiple real war stories. I didn’t prepare much. The stories just came out raw and hopefully authentic
- the mini coding rounds — played to my advantage as I reacted fast, thanks to python, my leetcode practice …
So overall I feel getting much closer to passing. Now I feel One interview is all it takes to enter a new world
* higher salary than HFT
* possibly more green field
* possibly more time to research, not as pressed as in ibanks