Kyle pointed out that your change could be a 10-minute job with big impact, but only because there was already an infrastructure. You leverage the infrastructure to create the impact. For a story to be compelling, it has to show complexity and personal contributions
- NYSE integrated feed. Most of the financial data websites get nyse data from us
- Baml muni trade execution — rewrite from scratch
- billing/commission calc at PWM.
- eg: mortgage commissions from scratch
- eg: special investment (hedge funds) commission rewrite
- Citi muni re-offer engine. Biggest muni house in the U.S. Lots of retail investors buy muni bonds through their investment advisors. My changes are actually incremental.