One of the few real pieces of evidence of progress. Average 1-2 times each year.
I should really recognize (not dismiss) the fact that, the 3 questions together represent the toughest python speed coding test I have ever taken.
GS is selective and python is relatively unfamiliar to me. Before 2019, I would not have imagined I could pass this tough coding interview.
- extreme time pressure, comparable to Indeed and FB
- unfamiliar territory — linear probing, defaultdict etc
- completed without error
- many issues encountered and resolved on the spot
- bigO analysis performed. No performance bug
- added additional tests. My implementation is basically flawless.
- high energy, high concentration
- highest GTD proficiency ever