I first noticed that west coast employers didn’t care about my job-hopper profile. Then I saw more evidence
- Example — YH’s friend, in his 40’s..
- Example — Henry Wu
- https://techcrunch.com/2009/10/31/the-valley-of-my-dreams-why-silicon-valley-left-bostons-route-128-in-the-dust/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Techcrunch+%28TechCrunch%29 says
- “job hopping was the norm”
- people movement facilitates information exchange. Cameron of Lab 49 was the first one to tell me about this theory.
- https://www.inc.com/magazine/19940201/2758.html is a more academic research. It mentioned “open labor market” as one of the advantages of Silicon Valley