Workload (Figure-out-faster-than, team caliber, manager expectation …) are far more important, so let’s not spend too much time comparing :
- see blog .. my view on java
- 🙂 many “commodity” jobs but often paying rather well.
- 😦 i feel as a “specialization” this is low quality — high churn, low depth, low complexity,
- 🙂 but I might be able to leverage it for future positions. I think my full-time python, full-time SQL, web app dev experiences provided the same leverage, albeit no-depth
- –crypo —
- 🙂 many small shops capable of paying
- 😦 low chance to deep dnlg