Confession — I’m a laggard on adopting new applications. Ascii text files are my default choice.
- I use spreadsheets when I must.
- I use MSWord only for equations.
- I use Outlook tasks/drafts to capture screenshots for record keeping.
- 😦 OneNote is too bulky to back up
- 😦 OneNote is hard to share with computers without MSOffice
I think OneNote is suitable for office use —
🙂 save screenshots, but I can do the same in outlook
🙂 add notes anywhere on the doc, to make more visual presentation/documentations. However, for personal note taking I won’t need this feature.