I will not list generic and vague items like cash asset or health.
- #1 factor — sense of security that I can always get a job. Ashish Singh is the first one to point it out
- engaging, challenging job, learning something meaningful, not like java/SQL again.
- some complexity
- [$$] reasonable commute
- [$$] not so much time spent on home maintenance
- enough time to spend with kids
- enough time for exercise
- [$] yoga classes + other classes
- [$] healthy diet
- grand parents frequent visits? Very hard
- kids not falling behind in school
- passive income? LG2 but the more the better
- appreciating property? LG2
- [$ = money can “buy”, to some extent]