These are the features I feel likely to turn up in production source code or interviews, so you need to at least recognize what they mean but need not know how to use exactly. (A subset of these you need to Master for writing code but let’s not worry about it.)
List of operators, keywords and expressions are important for this purpose
Most built-in Methods are self-explanatory.
- triple quote for multi-line string or comment — py triple quote
- apply() vs ** arguments and * arguments
- interpolation vars into strings — see python % string formatting
- % dict for string formatting — practice needed. See python % string formatting
- keyword – yield and generator expressions