* Unlike c++, python, socket …, this is real project, real value to me, real requirement from myself. I tend to finish much faster and with tangible outcome
* Even though I did a few swing projects in AutoReo, this is relatively new territory, so ascent is fastest.
* Together, swing and wpf are in a class of their own. Specialized skill and experience.
* I live nearby and with no family. This is one of the best ways to utilize the advantage.
* SQL and Unix are more “civil-engineering” but very hard to make visible, lasting progress.
* Unlike WPF, i can leverage on my strong java foundation including threading.
* Also, my previous professional experience needs “something” to reach critical mass and hit the next level. That something is probably hands-dirty experiments. I recall my java design experiments in ErrorMemos.