Q: write a SELECT to
– show those … (ie tuples) which are not …
– show students who are not ….
– show accounts which do not …
– show ships which are not ….
– show shops which are not ….
All of these are similar. Usually you need a condition like
where col8 …
where col8 not like “%..”
Do you remember a common mistake you tend to make, assuming no nulls?
A: You are assuming each student is represented by just 1 row. Example: an enrollment table with columns for student_id and subject_code. One student can show up in many rows.